I have always loved meringues, but I was never tried to make it myself. So when I finally found this easy recipe, I tried it and I fell in love. I make meringues a lot!
With the eggyolks, I make my famous crème brûléé. It is an ideal combination and you do not waste any ingredients!
- 2 eggwhites
- 100 grams sugar
- some lemonjuice
- Clean your bowl with some lemon juice and a paper towel (otherwise the recipe will fail)
- Whip the egg whites with a drop a paper towel and a pinch of salt.
- When you get soft points, add the sugar bit by bit.
- When the sugar is all mixed in and you have stiff peaks it is done. This can take a while and it depends on your machine or your own power (You should be able to hold it above your head, without having to clean…)
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and make small rosettes on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 75 minutes
- Let them cool in the oven and put a spoon between the door
What is your favourite sweet?