Last year I wanted to start eating a bit better and healthier. In the Netherlands, we have something called a Kapsalon. It is a special kinda version of kebab.
As I loved the Kapsalon, but it is really unhealthy. Like 1500 calories for a portion. So that says enough. I decided to make my own healthier version with sweet potato instead of fries and pulled chicken instead of kebab.
I have to say, it tastes different, but it is still really good! So I wanted to share the recipe with you.
- 700 grams of Chickenbreast
- Sweet soy sauce
- spices to choice I like to use paprika, garlic and chilipowder
- olive oil with a flavor. I use chili pepper olive oil
- chicken of vegetable stock to cook in
- Cook the chicken in the stock for 12 minutes
- Pull the chicken apart with to forks and put in a bowl
- Add the sambal, soy sauce and spices to taste
- Put some olive oil in a pan and add the chicken
- Bake the chicken for another 5 minutes
Let me know what you made with the pulled chicken!