Everyone knows pulled pork. I can tell you, pulled chicken is just as good. We love it because you get way more flavour in the chicken. You can use it with a lot of different recipes! This recipe is for 4 people and enough filling for 6 pita’s.
Servings: 4 people
- 700 grams of Chickenbreast
- Sweet soy sauce
- spices to choice I like to use paprika, garlic and chilipowder
- olive oil with a flavor. I use chili pepper olive oil
- chicken of vegetable stock to cook in
- Cook the chicken in the stock for 12 minutes
- Pull the chicken apart with to forks and put in a bowl
- Add the sambal, soy sauce and spices to taste
- Put some olive oil in a pan and add the chicken
- Bake the chicken for another 5 minutes
For the pita filling add the following: Sour cream, cheese, salad or try something different!
Let me know what you made with the pulled chicken!